Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Dixon. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Dixon. That’s where we come in! CA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of California – including Dixon & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years often result in several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Dixon homeowners should have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Dixon?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Dixon. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Dixon Tree Pruning Process
CA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Dixon, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
CA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Dixon? CA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving California homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call CA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Dixon
CA Tree Trimming proudly serves Dixon and neighboring communities: