Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Corona. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a good idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Corona. That’s where we come in! CA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of California – including Corona & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long can lead to several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose branches is one of many tree care services Corona homeowners need to schedule on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Corona?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Corona. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Corona Tree Pruning Process
CA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Corona, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
CA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Corona? CA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving California homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call CA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Corona
CA Tree Trimming proudly serves Corona and communities nearby: