Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Colton. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a smart idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Colton. That’s where we come in! CA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of California – including Colton & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years often result in several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Colton homeowners need to perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Colton?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Colton. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re questioning if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Colton Tree Pruning Process
CA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Colton, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
CA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Colton? CA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving California homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call CA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Colton
CA Tree Trimming serves Colton and communities nearby: