Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Colma. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Colma. That’s where we come in! CA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of California – including Colma & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically result in many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Colma homeowners should complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Colma?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Colma. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to trim your tree, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Colma Tree Pruning Process
CA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Colma, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
CA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Colma? CA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving California homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call CA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Colma
CA Tree Trimming serves Colma and neighboring communities: