Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Boulder Creek. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Boulder Creek. That’s where we come in! CA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of California – including Boulder Creek & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years can result in many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Boulder Creek need to complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Boulder Creek?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Boulder Creek. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Boulder Creek Tree Pruning Process
CA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Boulder Creek, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
CA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Boulder Creek? CA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving California homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call CA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Boulder Creek
CA Tree Trimming serves Boulder Creek and communities nearby: