Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Belmont. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a good idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Belmont. That’s where we come in! CA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of California – including Belmont & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years can lead to many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Belmont homeowners should schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Belmont?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Belmont. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the time to trim your tree, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Belmont Tree Pruning Process
CA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Belmont, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
CA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Belmont? CA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving California homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call CA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Belmont
CA Tree Trimming proudly serves Belmont and the surrounding area: