Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Bear Valley. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Bear Valley. That’s where we come in! CA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of California – including Bear Valley & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can lead to many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Bear Valley homeowners need to schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Bear Valley?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Bear Valley. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to prune your tree, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Bear Valley Tree Pruning Process
CA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Bear Valley, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
CA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Bear Valley? CA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving California homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call CA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Bear Valley
CA Tree Trimming serves Bear Valley and the surrounding area: