Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Auburn. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Auburn. That’s where we come in! CA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of California – including Auburn & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long often result in many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Auburn need to have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Auburn?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Auburn. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to trim your tree, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Auburn Tree Pruning Process
CA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Auburn, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
CA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Auburn? CA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving California homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call CA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Auburn
CA Tree Trimming serves Auburn and the surrounding area: