Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Aptos. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Aptos. That’s where we come in! CA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of California – including Aptos & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often lead to many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services Aptos homeowners should have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Aptos?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Aptos. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to trim your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Aptos Tree Pruning Process
CA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Aptos, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
CA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Aptos? CA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving California homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call CA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Aptos
CA Tree Trimming proudly serves Aptos and neighboring communities: