Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Albany. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Albany. That’s where we come in! CA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of California – including Albany & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long can result in many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Albany should perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Albany?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Albany. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Albany Tree Pruning Process
CA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Albany, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
CA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Albany? CA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving California homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call CA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Albany
CA Tree Trimming proudly serves Albany and communities nearby: