Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in St. Helena. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in St. Helena. That’s where we come in! CA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of California – including St. Helena & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long can result in several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in St. Helena need to perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in St. Helena?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in St. Helena. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to trim your tree, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The St. Helena Tree Pruning Process
CA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in St. Helena, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
CA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in St. Helena? CA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving California homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call CA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN St. Helena
CA Tree Trimming proudly serves St. Helena and communities nearby: